Roslindale Village Main Street (RVMS) is soliciting bids for the position and designation as the “Official Photographer of RVMS.”
Details for the bids are outlined below.
This request for proposal will be open for bids until 12:00 pm EST, March 15, 2017 and must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Photography RFP” in the subject line.
Responses to this RFP should:
- Include a cost estimate, considering that RVMS is a non-profit organization, with an annual budget of $200,000.
- Include biographies of all photographers and event staff.
- Include at least three professional references.
- Itemize are any potential outside cost estimates
RFP relates to the RVMS events described below produced by the RVMS and partnering organizations, as well as a general overview of life in the Village, as seem by residents, business owners, employees and visitors alike.
- RVMS Annual Meeting (March)
- Egg Hunt (April)
- Tree Lighting (November)
- Holiday Market (December)
- Summer Farmer’s Markets, every Saturday 10-2 Jun-Nov
- Winter Farmer’s Markets, every Saturday 10-2 Jan-March
- Business locations and personnel
- General Roslindale Village everyday life
The Term of the contract will be from January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2018. This contract may be extended at RMVS’s option for a one year by notifying the Photographer before September 1, 2018.
RVMS will own the exclusive rights to these photos, and all photos will be the sole property of the RVMS.
Any and all opportunity to provide credits for any photos will be exploited, in print and/or electronic format.
RVMS reserves the right for RVMS staff, contractors and/or volunteers to shoot additional photographs at any time during these events.
Photographer RFP Guidelines:
- Shoot all event go-rounds, finals, award presentations, banquets and other activities.
- Images may be static photographs and/or short video, left to the discretion of the photographer.
- Provide all photo files to RVMS on a USB 3.0 hard drive no later than Monday afternoon following the conclusion of the event, saved as Camera raw / raw footage as well as possessed shots. RVMS will use these for editorial and promotional purposes including distribution to media outlets.