Annual Egg Hunt
Thanks to everyone who made Roslindale Village Main Street’s 23rd Annual Egg Hunt event a success! We'll see you next year for the return of this much-loved tradition.
Thank you to our 2017 Egg Hunt Financial Supporters!
Thank you to the local businesses who offered free activities and treats for Egg Hunt goers!
- The Leggett Group will be offering free coffee for guardians.
- Seven Star Bistro/Astro Diner will have treats and a photo booth with a green alien mascot.
- A Plus Realty is donating a face-painter to the event.
- Verizon Fios/813 Consultants will be giving out balloons.
- Charles River Church will have a table with candy and lawn games for the kiddos.
- WalkUP Roslindale will lead a chalk art activity.
Children ages 2 to 6 may attend the hunt and should bring a basket or bag to collect eggs. Older children and families can join the parent/child egg toss and bunny hop races, with special prizes for the winning teams.
Along with the Egg Hunt, families will be entertained by a professional face painter and a baby animal petting zoo brought by Animal Craze. Volunteers from the Charles River Church, Sacred Heart School, and students from Northeastern University will be there to help out on the day as well. The event is free and open to all and will happen rain or shine.
The egg hunt begins at 11:00 am sharp, followed by games, refreshments, arts and crafts, and photo ops with the Bunny, wrapping up at 12:00 pm.
The 2017 Egg Hunt will be at Fallon Field’s baseball field, at the entrance at South Walter and South Fairview Street in Roslindale.
After the Egg Hunt, Visit Roslindale Village
After the Egg Hunt wraps up at noon, wander around Roslindale Village to shop or eat lunch at one of our many amazing restaurants. Several stores around the Village have eggs at their counters. Shop local and continue the fun!