Well…the snow is gone (thank God) but now many homeowners are facing another threat to their lawns; Grubs. Ewww…even their name makes people shudder. Destructive to lawns, hard to get rid of – what is the ‘one thing’ that can help? Well…Alex Porteleki of Roslindale Hardware (Ace), offered up a non-toxic solution: St. Gabriel’s Milky Spore Granular Grub Control. What is it you ask??
Milky spore powder is a naturally occurring microscopic bacteria that is used one time with one teaspoonful every 4 feet in a checker board pattern on your lawn.
- Apply anytime the ground is not frozen.
- Ten year performance guarantee on the Japanese Beetle Grub (Can last up to twenty years).
- Not harmful to man, animals or the environment, safe to use around water ways.
- Kills the grub stage of the Japanese Beetle.
- Natural bacteria eats the grub from the inside.
- Does not harm beneficial insects.
- Run – don’t walk – to get this for your lawns!