If you’re looking for last-minute Mother’s Day gifts, or still need to make plans, look no further than Roslindale Village!
Roslindale is known for its restaurants, and many of them are doing special menus and brunches:
- Redd’s in Rozzie is accepting reservations for Mother’s Day Brunch at 10:30 am, 12:00 pm, and 1:30 pm. Email them to reserve a table.
- Birch St Bistro has a new Spring cocktail menu, and is open for dinner on Mother’s Day.
- Delfino is opening early for Mother’s Day, from 2:30 – 9:00 pm. Call to reserve your table: 617-327-8359.
- Shanti is open for Mother's Day brunch from 11:30 am - 3:00 pm, and dinner 5:00 - 10:00 pm.
- Sophia’s Grotto is open for brunch 12:00 – 4:00 pm, and dinner 4:00 – 9:00 pm.
Gifts and more:
- For gifts, both Birch St. House & Garden and Joanne Rossman – Purveyor of the unnecessary & the irresistible have got you covered. Both have new shipments, and are happy to help you pick out the perfect gift at any price point.
- Solera, A Shrine to Wine has hand-selected Mother’s Day gift packs. Each contains a white, a red, and a rose option, and several combinations to please any palate.
- Boston Cheese Cellar has Caprino Fiorito, an Italian goat cheese scattered with edible flowers and petals, which makes for a beautiful gift or adding to a cheese plate.
- Craft Beer Cellar has new gift 6-pack cases for any occasion!
- For flowers, Dandelions Flower Shop and Birch Flower Shop have beautiful selections.
- To make a nice spread at home, or create a picnic to enjoy the green spaces around Roslindale, Boston Cheese Cellar has a great selection of cheese and more.
- May 14th is the Annual Lilac Sunday celebration at Arnold Arboretum, and activities are planned from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm, with refreshments available from 11:00 am – 3:00 pm. Check out a full list of activities and locations.