We’re looking forward to the holiday weekend, and these local shops and restaurants have 4th of July specials and menus – check out our holiday roundup:
- Birch St House & Garden will be open on 4th of July – stop by to check out new deliveries of vintage decor and locally-made jewelry, or stock up on summer hats for kids and gardening supplies.
- Tony’s Market will be open extra hours Sunday, July 2nd and Monday, July 3rd. They expect to hit record sales for sausages, so call ASAP! Ask about other barbecue items and sandwich platters.
- Craft Beer Cellar has new summer shipments, as well as keg services for your summer parties and cookouts! And this Thursday, they’re hosting a New Belgium Brewing tasting from 5-7pm.
- Become a member at LYFE CYCLE this holiday weekend and save! Sign up before July 5th using promo code independence10 and get unlimited RYDES for $89.10/month or RYDE & LYFT for $143.10/month. They are also offering two weeks unlimited for $30 to new students.
- Blue Star Restaurant will be open on 4th of July – their hours are 7 am – 3 pm daily, and they are located at 11 Corinth St. Plan ahead and bring cash – they don’t take credit or debit cards!