Celebrate Father's Day with Local Gifts and Goodies
Some of your favorite bakeries and shops have gifts and treats for this weekend's Father's Day holiday:
- Fornax Bread Company is making hamburger buns and hot dog rolls for Father's Day cookouts, and will have special Father's Day-themed sugar cookies as well.
- Also for cookouts, Tony's Market Roslindale has sausages (but get orders in ASAP), as well as hamburger, steaks, lamb kabobs, grass-fed beef, ribs, and prepared platters and other foods for entertaining.
- The RVMS Summer Farmers Market is full of food and drink vendors for fresh, local produce, meats, cheese, eggs, pasta, herbs, cider, and event seedlings and flowers.
- Solera, A Shrine to Wine has gift certificates, plus a selection of wine recommendations based on your dad's personality. Buy one bottle and get the second one 10% off.
- Craft Beer Cellar Roslindale will have gift boxes, plus their usual wide selection of great beer, sake, wine and cider.
- Birch St House & Garden has a selection of gifts for dads, such as fun socks, picture frames, 02131 money clips, barware, and more.