Annual Egg Hunt on Saturday, March 31
11:00am (sharp) to 12:00pm @ Healy Field in Roslindale
Ages & Activities
Children ages 2 to 6 may attend the hunt and should bring a basket or bag to collect eggs. Older children and families can join the egg toss and bunny hop races, with special prizes for the winning teams.
Along with the Egg Hunt, families will be entertained with crafts and activities:
- A Plus Realty Group is donating a professional face-painter.
- Couto Management Group (which owns the Dunkin' Donuts on Washington Street near Healy Field) is donating 600 munchkins!
- The Leggett Group is providing free coffee to parents.
- The Sacred Heart School Parent Ambassadors are managing the day's craft activity.
- Tremont Credit Union will be handing out bubbles and treats!
- Volunteers from Charles River Church, Northeastern University, and Roslindale LIT will be giving their time and energy into making the day possible and more fun.
The event is free and open to all and will happen rain or shine.
*If there is still tons of snow in Healy Field or it is too muddy, our Egg Hunt will take place in a different format, including searching for eggs at local businesses and photos with the Bunny at the BCYF Roslindale Community Center. Stay tuned for updates by following our Facebook page.
The egg hunt begins at 11:00 am sharp, followed by games, refreshments, arts and crafts, and photo ops with the Bunny, wrapping up at 12:00 pm.
The 2018 Egg Hunt will be at Healy Field, beginning near the Flaherty Pool.
Big Thanks to the Sponsors Below that make the RVMS Annual Egg Hunt possible:
Golden Egg Level ($350):
Awesome Blossom Level ($250):
Bunny Hop Level ($100):
After the Egg Hunt, Visit Roslindale Village
After the Egg Hunt wraps up at noon, wander around Roslindale Village to shop or eat lunch at one of our many amazing restaurants. Several stores around the Village have eggs at their counters. Shop local and continue the fun! See map below for shops that will have eggs.